Perry’s pork chop recipe is a family favourite that can be enjoyed by all. The dish is simple to make and features moist and tender pork over a bed of rice. This meal is perfect for any time of year and can be served as a main dish or side dish.
Not only is it a great dish to serve with your own family, but it can also be enjoyed by guests. By following this recipe, you can create a dish that will be loved by all.
How To Make Perry’s Pork Chop
If you love the taste of Perry’s pork chops, you can make your own version using some simple ingredients. This Homemade Perry’s Pork Chop Recipe is perfect for those who love the flavour and texture of the original chops.
Perry’s Pork Chop Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. pork chop
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season the pork chops with garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add the pork chops and cook for 4 minutes per side or until browned.
- Add the chicken broth, white wine vinegar and brown sugar to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes or until all of the liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly before spooning into a baking dish. Pour the molasses over the top of the pork chops and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
The pork chop recipe from Perry is a delicious and easy way to make a summer feast. The pork is cooked perfectly, with a delicate flavour that will please any dietary preferences.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?