Chicken Shank is a classic dish that is enjoyed by everyone. This dish is easy to make and perfect for any meal. Chicken Shank can be served as an appetizer or main course.
Chicken Shank Recipe
- 1 chicken Shank
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups browned chicken breasts chopped
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add onions and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add shank and sauté for an additional 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in chili powder, coriander, ginger, cinnamon and tomato paste and continue to cook for 1 minute more.
- Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with browned chicken breasts
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?