The meat bourekas recipe is a delicious and easy-to-follow guide to creating the perfect feast.
This dish is made with ground beef, onions, and green bell peppers and is enjoyed either as a main course or as a side dish.
The ingredients are all cooked together in a large frying pan and then served on a warm tortilla wrap.
How To Make Meat Bourekas Recipe
You can make meat bourekas in a number of different ways, but the one that you’ll probably want to try is this recipe.
This simple dish features Lithuanian-style meatballs that are deep-fried and shaped into a bourekas. It’s a delicious and easy way to serve your favourite meatball dish.
this recipe for a traditional Jewish meat bourekas is easy to make and sure to impress your guests. The dish is made with ground beef and onions, onion strings, and eggs, and is served with sour cream on the side.
Meat Bourekas Recipe
- -1 pound of ground beef
- -2 tablespoons olive oil
- -1 onion diced
- -1 green pepper diced
- -1 red pepper diced
- -1 tablespoon tomato paste
- -2 cups chicken broth
- -1 teaspoon salt
- -1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- -8 garlic cloves minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the ground beef and olive oil until browned. Drain off any excess fat. Add the onion, green pepper, red pepper, tomato paste, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?