Chicken Caesar Wraps Recipe: Chicken Caesar wraps are a great way to get your day started. They’re easy to make and perfect for a quick lunch or dinner.
The chicken is cooked in a breadcrumb and egg mixture, then wrapped in a layer of crispy lettuce leaves. This simple appetizer is finished with a Caesar dressing.
Ready to experience the best chicken Caesar wraps ever? This recipe is easy to follow and will make your meal complete. Plus, it’s perfect for any time of year!
What does a chicken Caesar wrap contain?
Grilled Chicken Breast, Shredded Romaine Lettuce, and Parmesan Cheese tossed in a Caesar Dressing.
Is Caesar wraps good for you?
Chicken Caesar wraps are popular at restaurants and fast-food chains. As much as I enjoy them, I rarely order them.
Most chicken Caesar wraps are not good for you, because everything from the dressing to the wrap or tortilla is loaded with excess calories that offer little nutritional benefit.
What is in a Mcdonald’s Caesar Wrap?
Made with 100% Canadian-raised seasoned chicken breast topped with bacon pieces, shredded lettuce and creamy Caesar dressing.
All wrapped up in a soft whole wheat flour tortilla. Available in grilled or crispy.
How many calories are in a chicken Caesar salad wrap?
Chicken Ceasar Salad Wrap (1 wrap) contains 54g total carbs, 51g net carbs, 35g fat, 31g protein, and 650 calories.
- Calories: 384kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 19g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 56mg
- Sodium: 632mg
- Potassium: 277mg
- Fibre: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2645IU
- Vitamin C: 5.7mg
- Calcium: 119mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
How to make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
If you’re looking for a quick and easy Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe, look no further!
This dish is perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. The ingredients are all you need and it’s simple to make.
All you need is some cooked chicken, including flour, eggs, and Parmesan cheese. Here’s how to make your own Chicken Caesar Wrap:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked chicken with flour, eggs, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Place the wrap in an oven-safe dish and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Chicken Caesar Wraps Recipe
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 3 cups Romaine lettuces chopped
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup caesar salad dressing
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 5 large flour tortillas or whole wheat tortillas
- Toss all ingredients, except for tortillas, together in a large mixing bowl.
- Place a large spoonful of mixture in a line along the edge of a tortilla.
- Roll up tightly, like a burrito, and secure with toothpicks, if necessary.
In conclusion, the Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe is a delicious and easy appetizer that will sure to please any eaters out there.
It is perfect for any party or gathering and can be made in a short amount of time. So don’t wait, make some Chicken Caesar Wraps today!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?