Suji Medu Vada Recipe is a delicious and healthy Indian-style vada that can be a filling and appetizing meal. It is a simple recipe that you can make in minutes with just a few ingredients.
The Suji Medu Vada Recipe is made with a mixture of ground chickpeas, onion, garlic, salt and spices. This will create a delicious and hearty dish that will satisfy your hunger. The medu vada is also fully flavoured with chillies and mint.
This easy-to-make dish is perfect for any time of day and can be enjoyed by both adults and children. If you’re looking for an appetizer or main course, the Suji Medu Vada Recipe is definitely worth trying!
What is Suji Medu Vada?
Suji Medu Vada is an Indian snacks that are made with Semolina, Curd. They are popular in India and also found in many countries around the world.
The snacks are typically eaten as a snack or as a meal replacement. They are also known for their health benefits.
Suji Medu Vada is made from potatoes and is often served as a snack or breakfast food.
Suji Medu Vada Recipe
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce or to taste.
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the peas, chopped onion, garlic, turmeric, cumin, and salt. Sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the oil and heat until hot. Add the broth and soy sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the rice is cooked through.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar, cornstarch, sriracha sauce, and remaining ingredients until well combined. Stir in the cooked rice and serve with the Sukuma Medu Vada on top. Enjoy!
The Suji Medu Vada Recipe is delicious and easy-to-follow. If you’re looking for a dish that will make your taste buds burst with flavour, this recipe is definitely worth trying out.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?