The Marzipan chocolate rugelach recipe is a delicious pastry that is made from chocolate, cream and flour. It is sometimes coated in sugar and cinnamon or sometimes decorated with nuts and other spices.
There are many variations of chocolate rugelach, but the most popular one is the marzipan chocolate rugelach.
This recipe calls for using Maris chocolate as the main ingredient, which gives it a rich, dark flavour.
The dough is usually boiled in water until it becomes soft, then baked on a baking sheet until golden brown.
How To Make Marzipan Chocolate Rugelach
If you’re a fan of rugelach, you’ll love this easy chocolate rugelach recipe! Marzipan is a sugar-derived mixture that makes this dessert unique and delicious.
Please follow the step to make rugelach in your home.
Marzipan Chocolate Rugelach Recipe
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or Margarine
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Sift together cocoa, sugar, butter, egg and salt; set aside. In another bowl, mix together 1 cup of the flour, 1/4 cup of the milk and nutmeg and stir into cocoa mixture until well blended. Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Top with remaining 1 cup of flour, 2 tablespoons of butter or Margarine and 2 eggs.
- Sprinkle with remaining nutmeg and cinnamon if desired.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?