If you love pancakes, you’ll love this cracker barrel pancake recipe! This easy-to-follow recipe is perfect for a quick and easy breakfast.
The cracker barrels make the perfect bottoms for these pancakes and are also a great way to give your food a little bit of extra flavour.
Cooking is an activity that everyone can enjoy. People always enjoy some activities, whether preparing a meal or just trying something new. One such activity is cooking and eating pancakes.
There are many different recipes for pancakes, so we have created our own cracker barrel pancake recipe. This recipe is easy to follow and has a variety of flavours that anyone can enjoy.
My cracker barrel buttermilk pancake recipe is my MASTERPIECE. It’s easy to make, delicious and perfect for any occasion. Plus, it’s perfect for those who love a challenge.
What kind of pancake mix does Cracker Barrel use?
One kind of pancake mix used by Cracker Barrel is a combination of all-purpose flour, baking powder, and sugar.
This mix makes pancakes that are light and fluffy. Other popular flavours include blueberry, peach, and banana. Pancakes made with this mix are also popular because they are easy to make and look pretty on the plate.
What are Cracker Barrel pancake recipes made of?
Cracker Barrel pancakes are usually made from flour, eggs, and milk. They are sometimes topped with melted cheese or syrup and served with a side of bacon or sausage.
What are Cracker Barrel maple pancakes?
Cracker barrel maple pancakes are a type of pancake that is made from sweetened maple syrup and grated cheddar cheese. They are often served with bacon, sausage, and eggs on them.
Is Cracker Barrel pancake recipe mix the same as Bisquick?
Yes, Cracker Barrel pancake mix is the same as Bisquick. However, there are a few key differences that you’ll want to be aware of if you’re looking to make pancakes at home.
For one, Cracker Barrel pancake mix is usually made with more sugar and butter than Bisquick. Cracker Barrel’s pancakes are typically denser and chewier than Bisquick’s.
Finally, while most versions of Bisquick also include eggs, Cracker Barrel’s pancakes don’t always include them.
How much fat is in Cracker Barrel pancakes?
There is a lot of fat present in Cracker Barrel pancakes. The average weight of a serving of these pancakes is 10 grams, which is about one-fourth the daily recommended allowance for saturated fat.
cracker barrel pancake ingredients
- 2 cups flour measured with a spoon, not sifted (See note)
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/3 cups low-fat buttermilk. Don’t use anything above 1%
- butter for cooking
For Pancake Mix
- 10 cups of all-purpose flour measured with a spoon, not sifted (see note)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. baking soda
- 5 tsp. salt
Copycat Cracker Barrel Pancake Recipe
- 2 cups flour measured with spoon, not sifted
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp granualted sugar
- 2 p eggs
- 2 cups low fat buttermilk
- 1 p butter for cooking
For Pancake Mix
- 10 cups all – purpose flour measured with spoon, not sifted
- 1 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tbsp baking soda
- 5 tbsp salt
- Preheat a pancake griddle to 350. Peel the paper off of one end of a stick of butter and set on a plate next to the griddle for greasing.
- Whisk eggs and buttermilk together in a medium bowl. Add flour*, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Whisk just until combined.
- Rub butter in a circle on the griddle and drop 1/2 cup of batter into the butter spot. I like to use a large ice cream scoop for this. As soon as the batter hits the griddle, level it out and smooth it quickly into a circle with the back of the ice cream scoop.
- The pancakes should be flipped when the 2nd bubble pops. This will take about two minutes on most griddles. Flip the pancake and cook on the second side until no longer doughy.
- Every time you put new batter on the griddle you need to butter it again.
- Pancakes should be served piping hot off the griddle. Stacking them up or holding them in an oven can cause them to lose the crunchy outside and / or become tough.
To Make Pancake Mix
- As easy as this recipe is you can also make it up as a mix and then have homemade pancake mix at the ready whenever you like! Fair warning, before you know it, you might find these tasty pancakes sneaking into the weekday breakfast routine. You can mix up six or 12 pancakes at a time. I find that six feeds two pretty hungry adults. If you make more than 12 at a time the batter gets a bit harder to stir together. Also, make sure to cook the batter quickly – it does not do well if you let it sit a long time before cooking. Leftover batter should be discarded.
- Whisk together all ingredients and store in an airtight container with cooking directions.
- To make 6 pancakes whisk together 1 cup + 1 Tbsp. low fat buttermilk with 1 egg. Gently whisk in 1 cup of mix and cook as directed above.
- To make 12 pancakes whisk together 2 1/3 cups of low fat buttermilk and 2 eggs. Gently whisk in 2 cups of mix and cook as directed above
How many calories are in Cracker Barrel pancakes?
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 255Calories from Fat 18
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 2g3%
- Saturated Fat 1g5%
- Cholesterol 58mg19%
- Sodium 887mg37%
- Potassium 205mg6%
- Carbohydrates 43g14%
- Fibre 1g4%
- Sugar 12g13%
- Protein 9g18%
- Vitamin A 125IU3%
- Vitamin C 0.9mg1%
- Calcium 123mg12%
- Iron 2.2mg12%
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000-calorie diet.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?