Looking to make your own woofle jelly cake recipe? This is a famous cake company that offers many delicious recipes perfect for any occasion. Today, we’re going to be looking at one of their most popular recipe: the woofle jelly cake. This cake is famed for its deep, rich flavor and is perfect for any celebration. So why not give it a try?
Well, there is plenty of woofle jelly cake recipes out there that can help! With little to no previous experience and creativity, you could make your own homemade woofle jelly cake just the way you like it. So don’t wait any longer, start baking up some delicious woofle jelly cake today!
This cake is simple to make and has a delicious flavor that everyone will love. With just a few ingredients, you can create a cake that is both tasty and beautiful.
How To Make woofle jelly cake
If you’re looking for an easy woofle jelly cake recipe that you can make in just a few steps, then this one is for you! All you need are some key ingredients, and it’s all done in just a few minutes. So if you’re looking for a delicious dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth, then look no further than this recipe.
For years, woofle jelly cake has been a classic in the baking world. Now, thanks to some amazing new technology, you can make this recipe at home right away! By following these simple steps, you can make woofle jelly cake that is just as good as the restaurant version and much easier to enjoy.
Fan of woofle jelly cake, well, there’s no need to be hesitant when following the instructions. This recipe is easy and delicious- making your own woofle jelly cake will be a breeze. All you need is some ingredients and a little bit of time, so make sure to get started!
woofle jelly cake recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons woofle jelly or any other jelly
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and vanilla; mix well.
- Add melted butter; mix well.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until well combined; stir in Woofle Jelly. Pour batter into prepared dish. Sprinkle with sugar and melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Conclusion woofle jelly cake
There are many different ways to make woofle jelly cake, so there is no indefinite answer when it comes to how to make this popular recipe. However, there are some basic steps that can be followed in order to create a delicious and fluffy woofle jelly cake. So if you’re looking for a delicious and easy woofle jelly cake recipe that everyone will love, then look no further! Hope you like it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?