Maurice Lenell is a pastry chef who has created some of the most popular cookies in the country.
Maurice’sPinwheel Cookie recipe is a classic that can be found everywhere. This recipe is easy to make and requires just a few ingredients.
The result is a delicious and easy-to-follow cookie recipe that will leave you feeling satisfied.
How To Make Maurice Lenell Pinwheel Cookie
Maurice Lenell is a pastry chef who has been creating delicious cookies for over 20 years.
His Pinwheel Cookie recipe is one of his most popular. The dough is made from all-purpose flour, sugar, butter, baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract.
It is rolled out to a thin sheet, then cut into small pieces and baked in a preheated oven. The Pinwheel Cookie recipe is a classic that everyone can enjoy.
Maurice Lenell Pinwheel Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 4 inch pinwheels, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 5×13 inch baking pan with butter and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the same bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, whisking after each addition until well blended. Stir in the vanilla extract. Stir in the pinwheels.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool completely before cutting into thin bars.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?