The creamy chicken handi recipe is a delicious and easy recipe that can be prepared in a short amount of time.
It is perfect for when you are in a hurry and want something delicious but don’t have a lot of time.
The creamy chicken handi is a dish that is usually eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It has a creamy and smooth texture, making it a great choice when looking for something to go with your rice or bread.
How To Cook Chicken Handi In Urdu (Recipe)
Chicken Handi is a delicious Pakistani recipe that is easy to make and tastes great. The best part is that it is relatively healthy and is low on calories.
This recipe is a great way to use chicken, which is a healthy protein, without the fat and calories of other meats.
This recipe is also a great way to use leftovers from another meal or to experiment with different spices and ingredients.
Ingredients Of Creamy Chicken Handi Recipe
you will need the following items to cook chicken handi.
- Boneless Chicken ½ kg
- Onion Paste ½ cup
- Almond Paste ½ cup
- Yogurt 250 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black Pepper ½ tsp
- White Pepper Powder ½ tsp
- Cumin Powder ½ tsp
- All Spice Powder ½ tsp
- Nutmeg and Mace ½ tsp
- Coriander Powder ½ tsp
- Cream ½ cup
- Almonds as required
- Clarified Butter 3-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
Step By Step Guide Creamy Chicken Handi Recipe
- Take a handi pot add 3-4 tbsp of clarified butter and ½ cup of onion paste and fry it.
- Then add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and fry.
- Then add ½ kg of boneless chicken.
- Add 250 grams of yogurt, ½ tsp of crushed black pepper, 1 tsp of white pepper powder, ½ tsp of cumin powder, ½ tsp of all spice powder, ½ tsp of nutmeg and mace powder, ½ tsp of coriander powder, add 4-5 green chilies, and add to taste salt and cook.
- Then add as required water, ½ cup of almond paste mix it well.
- when the chicken is tender and oil comes up add ½ cup of cream and mix it well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl and garnish with almonds slices and serve it.
From the chicken handi recipe, we learned that for the handi recipe In Urdu, the ingredients are the chicken head, flour, onion/garlic/ginger, tomato, milk, salt, pepper, ginger, garlic, cream of tartar, baking powder, cream of tartar, fat-free buttermilk, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract.
To complete the handi recipe In Urdu, we used a food processor to create the dough, and then we rolled it out, cut it into handi shapes, and baked it.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?