Looking for a delicious and easy Costco boneless short ribs recipe? Look no further than this one!
These Ribs are perfect for their unique flavour and texture, making them a great option for any cook. Plus, they’re affordable too, so you can make these Ribs on a budget.
These ribs are perfect for both novice and experienced cooks, as they are well-prepared and extremely tender.
Plus, they’re dry and oven-safe, so you can cook them in your oven or on the stovetop without any risk of them becoming wet or greasy.
So don’t wait any longer, make your own meal at home today!
Do short ribs get more tender the longer you cook them?
Short ribs are a popular dish in many households, but many people believe that they cook more tender the longer they are cooked.
This is definitely true when it comes to short ribs cooked over a flame or on a grill.
In fact, some people even say that cooking long-duration short ribs can lead to them becoming too tough and rubbery.
However, if you only plan to cook short ribs for a few hours or less, then they should definitely be cooked over medium-high heat until their shortest end.
Costco Boneless Short Ribs Recipe
- 1 pound boneless short ribs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 yellow pepper seeded and chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 8 ounces white wine
- 6 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season the short ribs with garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Place in a baking dish and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before returning to oven.
- Add the red and yellow pepper to the cooking dish and continue cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, white wine, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, honey, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the short ribs.
- Bake in preheated oven for an additional 20 minutes or until the short ribs are very tender. Enjoy!
Costco has a delicious and easy-to-follow recipe for homemade Costco boneless short ribs. If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy dish, these short ribs are definitely the way to go.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?