Looking to add some flavour to your meals this season? Check out this slap ya Mama seasoning recipe!
Made with a mix of smoked paprika and cumin, this spice combination provides a delicious, spiced flavour to your dishes. Plus, it’s easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
The recipe for slap Ya Mama Seasoning is very simple, yet very delicious. So if you’re looking for a great seasoning to add to your dishes this winter, give this recipe a try!
Looking to make your own Slap Ya Mama Seasoning Recipe? This easy and delicious recipe will give you the perfect flavour for your next meal!
All you need are some salt, pepper, and paprika. Mix these ingredients together until they feel like they’re all mixed in well, and then store the mixture in an airtight container. You’ll be glad you made this recipe!
How To Make Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
Making your own Slap Ya Mama Seasoning is easy and can be done in a few minutes! This seasoning can be used on chicken, fish, pork, and more. The best part is that it’s easy to make and you can have it on hand when you need it.
How to use Slap Ya Mama Seasoning
If you’re looking to add an extra level of flavour to your cooking, look no further than Slap Ya Mama Seasoning. This versatile spice can be used in a variety of recipes to give your dishes a bit of that “umph” factor. Here are a few tips on how to use it:
- Use it as a rub on chicken, pork, or beef. The possibilities are endless!
- Add it to warm up foods before adding them to the oven or stovetop. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from sticking.
- Use it as a trail mix for spices and flavourings in your food prep kitchen. Just sprinkle some on top of cooked grains, beans, and noodles for an extra boost of flavour!
Slap Ya Mama Seasoning Recipe￼
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 1 lemon
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, chili powder, cumin and salt. Mix well.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté for about 8 minutes or until softened. Add the bell peppers and sauté for about 5 minutes or until softened.
- Stir in the tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes or until all ingredients are cooked through.
The recipe for slap Ya Mama Seasoning is simple and effective. It provides a delicious, Haitian-inspired seasoning that can be used to add flavour to any dish. Whether you’re making your own food or using it in a recipe, make sure to give this sauce a try!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?