Aachi chicken curry masala is an easy and delicious dish that will have you hooked from the first bite.
Aachi chicken curry masala is a recipe developed by Indian chefs that results in a delicious and hearty dish.
The dish is made by blending various spices together to create an intense flavor and texture.
Aachi chicken is one of the most popular animals in India, and its meat is used in many dishes.
This particular dish features the beautiful and succulent aachi chicken as its centerpiece.
The bird is cooked until it is cooked through, then it is mashed with some spices and served with rice and naan bread.
aachi chicken curry masala recipe
Aachi Chicken Curry Masala Recipe – The perfect, easy-to-follow recipe for a delicious and hearty meal.
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded thin
- 1 large onion diced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 11/2 cups shredded fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom and garam masala. 3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes per side or until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, sauté the onion and garlic in the oil until softened. Add the tomato paste
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?