Looking for a delicious and easy chicken dish? Check out this ponzu chicken recipe!
This is a great way to add some flavour and nutrition to your meal. Plus, it’s a perfect appetizer or main course.
This dish is perfect for any party or meal. Plus, it’s so easy to make that you’ll be able to put it together in no time!
How To Make Ponzu Chicken
If you’re looking for an interesting and easy way to get a delicious, yet unhealthy dish, look no further than Ponzu Chicken.
This chicken is made by marinating a chicken in a citrus sauce and then baking it in the oven. All you need is some supplies and some time!
Ponzu Chicken Recipe
Check out our ponzu chicken recipe! This dish is perfect for those who love lemon and ponzu sauce together.
- 1 chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, and sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken strips in a shallow dish. Pour the soy sauce mixture over the chicken strips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread a single layer of parchment paper on a large baking sheet. Starting with one chicken strip, roll it in the soy sauce mixture until well coated. Place the coated chicken strip on the prepared parchment paper. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?