This is an amazing chicken zalzala recipe that will make your taste buds sing! The dish is easy to make and features a delicious flavour. It’s perfect for a quick and easy meal.
The chicken zalzala recipe is a simple and delicious dish that is perfect for a quick easy meal.
This dish can be made with either chicken or pork, and it is always a hit with everyone who tries it.
The key to this dish is to use good quality spices and to cook the chicken until it is cooked through.
How To Make chicken zalzala
A delicious and easy chicken dish that will have your guests raving, then zalzala is the recipe for you! This easy recipe is made with just a few simple ingredients, and it’s perfect for a quick and tasty meal.
Plus, it’s sure to be popular with all of your family and friends – they’ll love how easy it is to make!
Give it a try.
Chicken Zalzala Recipe
- 1 pound boneless Skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat grill or cook chicken over medium heat until cooked through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red onion, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, garlic, tomato paste, chicken broth and cumin.
- Season with chili powder, smoked paprika, oregano, thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill or cook chicken over the coals until cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your choice of dipping sauce.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?