Buffalo chicken ravioli is a delicious and unique twist on a classic pasta dish. The spicy buffalo sauce pairs perfectly with the rich, creamy filling, and the resulting dish is sure to be a hit with any pasta lover.
Making your own ravioli can be a bit of a daunting task, but it’s actually quite simple with the right tools and a little bit of practice. Here’s a step-by-step guide to making your own buffalo chicken ravioli:
Ingredients For Buffalo Chicken Ravioli Recipe
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 cup of ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of diced green onions
- 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions To Make Buffalo Chicken Ravioli
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked, shredded chicken, buffalo sauce, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, green onions, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix until well combined.
- Lay out a few wonton wrappers on a clean, dry surface. Spoon a small amount of the buffalo chicken filling onto the center of each wrapper.
- Using a pastry brush or your finger, wet the edges of the wonton wrapper with water. This will help the wrapper to stick together when you fold it.
- To fold the ravioli, fold the wonton wrapper in half to create a triangle shape. Press the edges together to seal the filling inside. Use a fork to crimp the edges and ensure that the ravioli is well sealed.
- Repeat this process until you have used up all of the filling and wonton wrappers.
- To cook the ravioli, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Carefully add the ravioli to the boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the ravioli is cooked through and the wonton wrappers are tender.
- Remove the ravioli from the boiling water using a slotted spoon, and let them drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve the buffalo chicken ravioli with your favorite pasta sauce, and enjoy!
How To Store Buffalo Chicken Ravioli
Once your ravioli are cooked and ready to eat, you may be wondering how to store them. The good news is that ravioli can be easily stored in the fridge or freezer, so you can enjoy them at a later date.
To store ravioli in the fridge, let them cool completely after cooking. Then, transfer the ravioli to an airtight container and place them in the fridge. They will keep for up to 3 days in the fridge.
To freeze ravioli, let them cool completely after cooking. Transfer the ravioli to a sheet pan or large plate, and place them in the freezer for about an hour, or until they are frozen solid. Once frozen, transfer the ravioli to a freezer-safe container or bag and store them in the freezer for up to 3 months.
When you’re ready to eat your frozen ravioli, simply thaw them in the fridge overnight and cook them according to the instructions above.
Ways To Serve Buffalo Chicken Ravioli
Serving buffalo chicken ravioli is easy – just toss them with your favorite pasta sauce and serve hot. Some great sauce options for buffalo chicken ravioli include marinara sauce, Alfredo sauce, or a simple butter and garlic sauce. You can also top your ravioli with some shredded mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley for an extra-special
Making, storing, and serving buffalo chicken ravioli is a simple and delicious way to enjoy a unique twist on a classic pasta dish. The spicy buffalo sauce pairs perfectly with the rich, creamy filling, and the resulting dish is sure to be a hit with any pasta lover. Making your own ravioli may seem intimidating at first, but with the right tools and a little bit of practice, it’s actually quite easy. And with the ability to store and freeze ravioli, you can enjoy this tasty dish any time you want. So why not give it a try and see for yourself just how delicious buffalo chicken ravioli can be?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?