If you’re looking for a delicious and easy tartar sauce recipe by ina garten, look no further than this one!
This tartar sauce recipe is perfect for any meal, and it’s very easy to make. Just mix together some water, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a bowl, and then put it all into a pan over medium heat.
Once it’s heated through, add in your tartar sauce ingredients, and cook until the sauce is hot and bubbly.
Tartar Sauce Recipe Ina Garten
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup dry white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces 2 cups refrigerated tartar sauce mix
- 8 ounces 2 cups cream cheese, at room temperature
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wine, vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, smoked paprika, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the garlic and whisk until well combined. Pour into the bowl with the tartar sauce mix. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and the tartar sauce mix until smooth. Pour mixture over the chilled tartar sauce mix and stir until evenly coated.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?