Making your own BBQ sauce has never been so easy! Ted Cook’s Bbq Sauce Recipe is the perfect recipe for anyone looking to add a little smokiness to their food.
This easy recipe will show you how to make the perfect BBQ sauce without any fuss. Just follow Ted’s simple steps and you’ll have your perfect sauce in no time!
If you’re a fan of Ted Cook’s barbecue sauce, you know that it’s special. This sauce is made with all-natural ingredients and has a unique flavour that’s unparalleled in any other sauce.
You could also try:
Ted Cook’s Bbq Sauce Recipe (Serving Way)
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 6 ounce can tomato paste
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Combine apple cider vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, smoked paprika, onion powder, and black pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, bring the chicken broth to a boil. Add the diced tomatoes and tomato paste and simmer for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the honey. Serve over steamed rice or mashed potatoes.
What goes with Ted Cook’s Bbq Sauce Recipe
Cook’s sauce recipe is a must-have for any BBQ restaurant. The sauce is simple to make and goes great with many types of meats and vegetables.
Ted Cook’s BBQ sauce recipe is a great way to enjoy your favourite BBQ dish all year round. With its simple ingredients, this sauce can be easily made at home and is sure to taste amazing.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?