If you’re looking for a delicious and easy chicken stew recipe that’s perfect for any time of year, look no further than the Robertsons Chicken Stew Recipe. This dish is simple to make and just as tasty, making it the perfect option for any meal. Plus, it’s an easy way to up your game when it comes to whole foods nutrition.
Ingredients For Robertsons Chicken Stew
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Olive oil or butter for frying
How To Make Robertsons Chicken Stew
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the chicken cubes and cook until browned on all sides. Remove from heat.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, red pepper and chicken broth to the skillet. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in the tomato paste and thyme. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?